Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Set a Daily Intention (week 3/52)

I'm going to dive right into creating my weekly intentions without my usual narrative lead-up because it is already Wednesday! We returned home on Monday from beach camping, and then it was laundry and groceries and a last-minute shift at work, and now here I am. This is part of my Project 52: Stay Awake in Parenting Challenge.
Our campground at the beach!

My Monday Morning Intention. Per Abundant Mama, "These are the intentions to set the tone for the week and are aimed at helping us behave the way we wish to behave. These kinds of intentions are important because what you choose to focus on will most likely unfold exactly that way — so watch out what you wish for." The idea is to say these words of loving-kindness to myself every morning:
May I be loving
May I be present
May I take care of my body

My Daily intentions: A daily intention focuses on one area that I can excel or accomplish. For tomorrow, my intention will be: 
Be patient

My Weekend Intentions: This is a chance to define what I want in a weekend and something that will make me feel good. This weekend, my intention will be: 
Prep good food
Exercise in nature with Nug


Sunset at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment